Monday, 23 July 2007

haha... finally... done doing my iac proj and the individual reflection. I find it kinda stupid. I dun really learn much from the module. Jus tok crap in the reflection. my grp members oso like going insane aredy. haha... stupid module! lol.

den now im waiting for my nxt lesson. kinda bored. so now blogging. hehehe..

ltr aft sch still need to e iac presentation. and thurs oso gonna haf e comt presentaion. den tml gonna have compro test. WRITTEN TEST!! i m so dead. cant do w/o e prog. XD

n today im getting rasmi's aka pisang mama's fren e bow. hehe.. i borrowing from her. is 28 pound. dunno i can take it urnt. hope so. hehe... scared use a while aredy den pain aredy. haha... die la... XD

hmmm... still got 20 more mins to go. haha... kk.. gonna tok crap with my fren on msn. XD



No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah