Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Sentosa trip on Fri 31 Aug


last fri i went to sentosa with my sec sch mates.
it was fun but i didnt get to go back to my sec sch.
wonder how it looks like. hehe...
so fri met mai and rathi first to go buy najib present since its his bdae.
we dunno wad to buy for him at first.
so we bought him a cap frm 77th street. hehe..
den aft that meet up wif sharmine and e rest den made our way to sentosa.
here are some pics that we took




aft the trip went back to tamp to eat.
but in the end mai n ivy went back home coz they have to go.
so left me rathi shamir n samir.
tot wanted to go somewhere eat.
but i bought old chang kee instead den we tok tok abit while standing.
they tok and im there enjoying my food. haha..
den aft tt went back hm with rathi.
although not everyone make it for e trip it was still fun.
i bet it would be more fun if everyone could make it. hehehe..
den e nxt day was my pesta sukan.
so i was jus hoping to do my best. hehehe...

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah