Wednesday, 5 September 2007

today went training at zhenghua wif stacy n yishan.
rasmi jialin and edi was there oso.
den i tried pulling the metal bow.
it was 30 pounds but i tin its like pulling a 26 pound wooden bow.
but then it was still quite heavy for me.
the riser quite heavy ah with the stabiliser.
but wen pull the string was quite nice. hehehe..

i cant really hold the bow that much aft pulling.
my hand just released the string automatically.
i tin my hand cant hold the bow for too long.
need to train on that.
now slowly training to pull the bow.

den still need to focus on my bow hand and release.
taking one step at a time. hehe...
hope can make it.
got one mth to train.
cant really slack.
so now must train hard. hehe...


aft the training went to eat dinner wif jialin n rasmi.
went to ljs to eat.
all the way there we were laughing.
toking crap as usual. haha...
den aft that took cab wif jialin home.
since she oso stay tamp we decided to share the cab fare. hehe..

then wen i reach hm only...
got a scolding frm my father.
say why come hm so late la this and that.
argh... so frustrating.
its not so late and hes aredy nagging.
only arnd 9plus. haix...

too many probs happening in my life rite now.
need to tin abt lots of tins.
kinda stress... and im suppose to enjoy my hols!!
well... actually... i m enjoying my hols.
jus that got some probs need to settle.
hope can settle them soon. hehe...

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah