Saturday, 30 June 2007

halo!!!! hahaha.... sry if i nvr update my blog often. hehehe... coz im either bz wif my sch wrk or too engrossed playing my game. (well... most of e time is coz i was playing my game) hahaha... :p

ever since e sch hols started n even though sch haf started, i m still slacking in my studies. hahaha.... most of e time at hm i play my game. nvr revise or do any of my hmwk if there is any. hahaha... i dunno... haha...

den on fri i pon class again. but is nt on purpose. is coz i woke up late. hahaha... at 1st i woke up at 6+ den i was still very sleepy coz i slept at 2am playing game. hahaha... den i tot of waking up abit ltr den come sch abit late. so i alarm my phone 15 mins ltr. but it didnt ring. i guess i didnt set e alarm properly. hahaha... by e time i woke up is aredy 9am so might as well pon class. even if i went 4 e nxt lesson i will reach sch arnd 11 n my lesson ends at 12. waste my time onli. so might as well stay at hm. hahaha...

den wen at hm i onli played my game e whole dae. hahaha... till arnd 1am+. den went 2 sleep. hehehe... i tin im getting addicted to my game. i try nt to get too addicted to it. hahaha... nd 2 start focusing on my studies. hehe... n e nxt dae oso nd 2 wake up early 4 training. haix... sian.... everydae nd wake up early. hahaha...

den todae i went 4 archery trainin at e new zhenghua range. met up wif ain aishah n bdk. n for e 1st time ever i was nt e 1 late to meet them todae. hahaha... i was on time. but we were still late for e trainin. all bdk fault. hehehe...

todae train until arnd 2.30 den i went off coz i had planned to my frens at 4. hahaha... n aishah is so good to help me bring back home e sch bow. if nt i haf 2 carry it wen i go n meet my frens. hehehe... thnx aishah!! hehehe...

and finally!!!! im meeting my sec sch frens todae!!! hahaha... they r my closest frens. but some had last min tin so didnt manage to turn up. =(( hope e whole gang can make it another dae. hehehe... waiting 4 tt dae 2 come! hahaha...

i met up wif rathi 1st. den ltr rulan come n meet us. while waiting 4 rulan we went jln2 4 a while. n oso went 2 eat ice cream at swensen. hahaha... den todae e mall was super pack tt it was hard 2 move arnd. hahaha...well.. it is a wkend so of coz la gt a lot of ppl. hehehe....

den jus nw we tok n tok n tok n tok n tok n tok n so on. hahaha... tok abt life ah n e funny tins we encounter. hehehe... had lots of gd laughs todae. hehehe... even though e meeting wad onli e 3 of us n it wad kinda short it was still fun!! hahaha... its been a long time since we met up n had lots 2 tok abt. hehehe... yeah!!! it was great!! hehehe...
we hope 2 meet up again soon n maybe wif the whole class nxt time. hahaha.... an ex-class outing. hahaha... sure will b fun. hehehe...

ok. done. hahaha... wanna go sleep aredy. tired. sleepy. hahaha... sure will wake up damn late tml. hehehe... ^_^ nitez!!!

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah