Wednesday, 4 July 2007

the past few daes have been quite tiring. hahaha... on mon i had 2 wake up early coz gt prac. was damn sleepy e whole dae coz slept damn late e prev nite playing game. hehehe... den during my lesson i was already dozing off. den slept thruout my maths lecture. den pon my thermofluid class. haha... cant take it. damn sleepy. haha... slept went i reach hm. but b4 tt i went tamp safra to help hui fang buy e bow casing n guess wad, it was closed!!!!!! it saes closed on mondaes. didnt noe tt. =( waste my trip. hahaha...

den wen i wake up i played my game again till nite. but slept earlier den normal. hahaha... arnd 11+. kinda early. hehehe..... lucky e nxt dae gt no prac so no nd wake up so early. but i had archery training. n is gonna b pt. but i told yishan i going on thurs. n i really tot i gonna go on thurs. hehehe... in e end i still went 4 e trainin yest. hehe...

den yest my amp lecture was super super super boring. it almost bored me to death. haha... kinda extreme. hehe... i dun even understand wad e lecturer was toking abt. onli understand e topic during tutorial. dunno y. hahaha... den 4 e first time ever e lecturer was kinda serious in his teaching. coz gt someone evaluating him. haha... tt wad he sae. normally he doesnt care wad we did during his lecture but den yest he told us to nt play game n pay attention. haha... n also he tok more den he write more. n his microphone was so loud tt it had echo. hahaha... some students was aredy dozing off. including me. even though i was listening to my mp3. hehehe...

den aft all my lesson ended i went 4 trainin. haha... was debating whether to do it yest or thurs. but in e end still do it yest. n i was wearing jeans. hahaha... siao. hehe... e pt was damn tiring ah. we run den do pumping den run den do pumping again. den e 2nd time we did pumping had to hold on to e pumping position 4 quite some time. siao. hahaha... den did some mental training. i tot training our mental strength yet it was sth to do wif our breathing pattern. haha... didnt really notice my breathing pattern. was too bz fighting against e red ants n day dreaming. hahaha... den aft tt eat dinner at ngee ann alumni. den went back hm. hehe...

den todae i had lesson frm 8. damn early sia. haha... sian. hehehe... den lesson end at 4 den had to wait for 2hrs b4 my atc start. kinda tiring. go sch early den go back hm late. sian again. hahaha... everytin oso sian. hehehe... e atc 1st sae start at 5 den in e end change to 6. lucky e meeting didnt end so late. by 7 it ended aredy. it was kinda like a lecture ah. e person toking abt dunno e plane circuit pattern tin. hahaha... n i was dozing off at e back. den my fren sae my eyes were red. hehehe... tired n sleepy ah. wasnt able to stop myself frm dozing off. hehehe...

den nw im trying to do my IS n amp proj. haha... my amp proj hafent start writing anytin yet. n for e 1st time ever i nvr play my game yest n todae. hahaha.... have to start being serious in doing my proj. aft fin all my proj den can enjoy life once again. hehehe.... play game till late at nite. =)

hehehe... k nw have to go back do my amp n IS proj. tired. sleepy. cant help it. but but but but..... have to do my wrk!!!! hahaha... k im starting to tok nonsence. trying to enjoy life while i can coz well life's short. hehehe.... ^_^

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah