Wednesday, 20 June 2007

hmmm... feeling kinda down...

today my day start off fine. well... until my parents came back home at least. i was happily playing my game until it gt stuck. some probs crop up n i cant play my game anymore. i hope i can continue 2 play it tonite or tml. hehe.. den i was jus chatting wif my frens in msn n my parents start bombarding me wif qns (same old qns) abt sch n so on. it was kinda irritating. den it comes to my messiness. my mother start nagging at me n end up scolding me for being so messy. wad can i do. but i feel really hurt at e comments they made. ever since i started poly i cant seem to communicate wif my family. they dun seem 2 understand wad im goin thru. i dun even noe if i had made e correct choice of course in poly. i dunno. really dunno. i feel kinda lost n down. i dunno wad i shld do. e tot of changing course made its way in my mind somehow. i wonder hw long i will last till i breakdown n cant take it anymore. my family probs r getting frm bad to worse. really. i DUNNO wad to do. i jus wanna b happy. i dun wanna have probs. i will feel stressed up. i dun like tt. i have beem running away frm my probs. im trying hard nt 2 tin abt it. n my sch wrk. haha... i have nt even done a single sch wrk since e hols started. im slacking. well... im dead wen sch reopens. hahaha... die!! haha... =)))))

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah