Thursday, 21 June 2007

2dae was quite a tiring dae. went 4 archery trainin frm morning. hehehe... it was quite fun. i like 2 shoot. hehehe... fun!!!! but e nt so fun part is e blazing sun. it barbecued me!!!! =((( i bcame very dark. =(((( n there are 3 lines on my left hand.
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((( it lks kinda funny. hahaha... even my sis sae im so dark. lol. i tin everyone is gonna get barbecued. hehehe...

aft i reach hm n shower i tot of trying 2 play my game again 2dae. but it still cant wrk. =((( disappointing. =(((((((((((( i wanna play my game!!!! hahaha...

my mood 2dae was fine but wen i start tinking abt wen sch reopen is kinda depressing. hahaha... nvr do my wrk n my proj is like hafent even started doin yet. n is gonna due soon. haha... die liao like this. hahaha...

ummm... well... tts all 4 2dae. hehehe... i dun really noe wad 2 write. hahaha...

signing off =))))))))

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah