Sunday, 8 July 2007

hahahahahahahahaha............ yeah!!!!!!!!!! happy!!!!!!!!! coz im finally done wif tt stupid amp proj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehe............ finally!!!!!!!! hahaha.... aft writing this post gonna go play my game till nite time!!! hehehe........... kkkk... going bonkers... hahaha... kk... on to my post... hehe...

hmmm... actually... i dunno wad 2 write... hahaha... coz kinda forget wad happen on thurs.... hehe... oh ya!!!!!!!!! fri!!!!!!!! damn nice dae!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha............

fri i pon class again. coz i lazy wanna go sch. wen i woke up i was still damn sleepy. so..... haha... went back 2 sleep.. hehe.. den wen i woke up again i on e com n went online. i do abit of research on my amp proj (but still hafent started on it yet) haha...

e tin tt was nice on fri was tt i gonna go meet up wif my sec sch frens!!! haha... i met rathi, sharmine n ivy at tp. hehe.. we had lunch tgt. n im so jealous of tp!!! so nice!!!! y np nt nice?!?!?!?! hahaha.... den we tok tok tok tok tok laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh... hahahah.... long time nvr c sharmine n ivy aredy.. haha.. they r still e same. hehehe... n ivy... crazy monster. hahaha...

den we went to e tp lounge n there is pool there!!! i oso want!!! (nt e swimming pool ah... hehe..) haha... haix... y ah.... np gt nth. np is so the bloody pathetic. hahaha....

den aft sending sharmine off to her nxt class me rathi n ivy go dunno where la. i jus follow. hahaha... sth abt workshop ah. den on e way we met samir n his fren. hahaha... i find tt he look damn diff. but dunno wad. hahaha... den aft send ivy off me n rathi went to e lib. n they gt lifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha.... nw i feel like changing to tp. hahahahahahahaha............ n its so near my hse. hehehe... den i wanted to use my laptop but didnt get any internet connection. =( dunno y. haha... but our meetin was short coz i nd go meet yishan at tamp safra. nd go buy e bow casing 4 stacy n hui fang n yishan oso wanan buy sth. so i meet her there. hehe...

at tamp safra aft buying all e tin we go shoot awhile. haha... yishan shoot recurve i shoot compund. (e small 1 ah) hehehe... we shoot abt 1/2 an hr. den went off. haha... den saw a little girl learning hw 2 shoot. so cute! hahaha...
den aft tt i went to meet rulan n debbie at woodlands. haha... but so sad. rulan cannt join us. she nd to go off for her church tin. she had forgotten abt it. haha... so said bye to rulan den go eat dinner wif debbie. hehe...
we went to eat pizza hut. haha... nice! hehe.. den tok abt sch. den debbie tell me some riddles. funny ah. hehe.. aft eat dinner go guardian 4 a while buy sth den go back. coz is like 8+ aredy n my father start nagging n kept calling me telling me to go back aredy. haix... =(

den in e bus me n debbie realize tt we shld have taken photo at pizza hut!!! wasted... hahaha... but we tried taking pics in e bus with debbie laptop but it was damn shaky n blur. hahaha... tot wanted to post e pic. haix... 4gt ah.. hehe... wen debbie send me e blur pic mayb i post ah but is kinda blur. hahaha.... den i reach hm arnd 9. tired. haha... den gt nagged by my father again. haix... sian... haha...

den aft shower all i tried (really tried) to do my amp proj. but but but but but.... was super sleepy. haha... so i like tot of taking a nap a while den wake up do e proj. but but but but but... (hehe...so many but) wen i woke up i off my laptop n went back to sleep. hahahahahahahahahhahahaha........................................

den e nxt dae wake up early go training. it was raining damn heavy so we started training quite late. did warm up (100 jumping jacks. siao!!! haha..) n bow trainin first. bow trainin was tiring. my back hurts.... haha.. den aft tt had lunch den wen e weather was better we went to shoot. haha...

den aft fin trainin i went back hm. aft shower i went to try doing my amp proj again. haha... did abit. den... went on to play game. hahahahaha.... cant help it. too many daes w/o gaming aredy. haha.... but den played onli a while den continue my proj. hehe... i put e pics big big to take up space. hahaha... den 2dae woke up early jus to do fin up my proj. n finally im done!! haha... woohooo!!!! gonna play game!!!!!!!!!! till late!!!! n my father is surely gonna scold me for staying up late playing game. hahaha....

kkkkkkk...... nw wanna go eat my lunch a while den go play game. hahaha.... bye!! ^^

No comments:

Samson - Kenangan Terindah